Saturday, January 8, 2011

What's in my makeup bag?




While I don't wear a lot of makeup daily, I tend to keep the basis that I would need to create a decent look in a hurry in my bag for emergencies, touch ups, or just those days when I don't have the time to do my makeup before leaving home. I've been meaning to do a post like this for a while now. Let me know what you think!

My makeup bag:

It's not from a brand name or anything. My sister found this great silver textured bag for me and the makeup bag came with it. Before this I was using a Lancome one that came as a gift with purchase at Macys. I like this one better because it fits more and is prettier. If you've been reading my blog you know how much I'm attracted to shiny things, lol!


I like how it has the little chain. I actually used to clip my rings onto it so that I wouldn't lose them if I was on vacation or something.

Face:

Smashbox HD Concealer
Jemma Kid Stain Flush Blush in Pose
NYC Smooth Skin Loose Powder in Translucent (in Sephora travel size sifter)
Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation

Lips:

Kiss My face Peach Lip Balm
Pangea Organics Pyrenees Lavender Lip Balm
Revlon Super Lustrous Gloss in Sunset Nude
Sally Hansen Liptonic Gem Gloss in Embellished
Chanel Glossimer in Imaginaire

Eyes:

Shiseido Eyeliner in 7 Deep Brown
MUFE Aqua Eyes Eyeliner in 23 L
MUFE Aqua Eyes Eyeliner in 18L
Anastasia Brow Enhancing Serum
Lancome Artliner in Plum
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
Lancome Eyeshadow in Daylight Glow
MAC Eyeshadow in Style Snob
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in YDK


Revlon Eyelash Curler
CVS Eyedrops

That's about it! I do have some smaller sized makeup brushes that I carry with me, but I will do a post on those later! Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment