Friday, January 7, 2011

MASSIVE Collective Haul!


First stop: Sephora!

1. Sephora:

Sephora Color Play 5 in 1 LE Palette! This was what I've been excited for for the past couple of weeks! I've had so much fun playing with it!

2. Victoria's Secret:

They're having a big sale right now over at VS! Def check it out!


Beauty Rush Lip & Cheek Tint. I've tried it a couple of times and DO NOT BUY THIS!!! I only paid $1.24 (75% off), but I want my money back, lol! I think the shade of this one is Peach Me, but I'm not sure. I kinda lost it somehow in the three days since I bought it. It was just THAT bad, lol!


Chiffon Peony Freesia Eau de Parfum. I actually got this as a gift for a friend. Onthe VS website it is listed as 50% off, but in store I paid $11 something, which is 75% off, so definitely check the store first.


It's a cute little perfume, and it comes with a flower and a pin! How cute is that!?

3. Marshall's:

I got DDF's Advanced Moisture Defense and Lisa Hoffman Clay Mask.


I SAVED A TON!!! I got each of them for $4.50, but the DDF cream costs $105 retail and I got it for a mere $4.50!!!

4. Ocean State Job Lot:

If you don't have one in your area, it's kinda like Big Lots. Anyway, for 3 bucks, I got around $20 worth of product! I was actually going to buy a new curler soon anyway!

5. Big Lots:

More savings! The mascara (which I love and highly recommend and will review soon) came with the eyeshadow in Lilac Shimmer. The Neutrogena Mineral Sheer was also $4!

6. CVS:

I picked up a L'Oreal HIP Kohl in Navy. It was 75% off, so around $3.

7. The Dollar Tree:

Sally Hansen Carmindy Cream Bronzer in Rio Glow and ELF Minty Lip Gloss in Chicago. Both a buck each! They had just about every shade of the ELF Minty Glosses but only one shade of the bronzer, which is ok since it works fine for my skin. I do plan on getting some more of the glosses though! They are absolutely yummy!

Reviews are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment