Wednesday, January 19, 2011

{Swatches} Sephora Color Play 5-in-1 Palette: BLUSHES!


So I thought I'd start with the easiest and work my way up, lol! 50 shadows or 5 blushes? Hmmmn... haha, you get the idea. I'll have the rest of the palette swatches posted tomorrow, but for now, here are the 5 blushes. I was REALLY REALLY surprised by how nice these blushes are, and I'm not that into blushes.

The blushes:

L to R: Boho Bombshell, Classics Never Die, Angelic Boudoir, Black is the New Black, A Nod to Mod


Top to bottom: Boho Bombshell, Classics Never Die, Angelic Boudoir, Black is the New Black, A Nod to Mod

And closer:

Top to bottom: Boho Bombshell, Classics Never Die, Angelic Boudoir,


Top to bottom: Black is the New Black, A Nod to Mod

A couple of the blushes, as you can see from the pics, are a bit powdery, but they are smooth and buttery and apply gorgeously! Check them out if you get the chance! The rest of the swatches, both eyes and lips will be up by the end of tomorrow at the latest!

No comments:

Post a Comment