Wednesday, January 19, 2011

{Rant} Lousy Customer Service at Forever 21+Horrid Return Policy

So I went to Forever 21 today and I bought a few items. I check out and my total came to $34. The cashier rang me up and I was just about to leave when I realized that she charged me full price for two items that were on sale. The total should have been around $19, quite a difference. She looks at me and says, "Well, you can call it even or I can give you store credit." I was dumbfounded. Call it even? CALL IT EVEN!? I don't know how she was raised, but my money doesn't come off a tree. I asked, "What do you mean?" And she says, "We don't accept returns." I tried in vain to explain to her that I'm not trying to return anything. She made an error that cost me $15 extra. She just looks at me and says, "Look, take it or leave it." I asked to speak to the manager who basically told me that if I wanted my money back I would have to mail a form into their coorporate offices, which could take weeks. She then said, "Just take the store credit. Gosh, it's not that big of a deal anyway." I took the stupid form and let me tell you, it's the last time I step foot into that store. Last time.

I don't understand how I can be penalized for something that was the clerks error. And how disrespectful not only the clerk was, but the manager also! I don't know how they were trained, but regardless of their return policy (which I highly protest), that kind of behavior and attitude shouldn't be allowed. And offering me store credit, when I go into the store maybe twice a year? Useless!

Has anyone else had an experience like this? From what I've heard from friends, it's not uncommon with Forever 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment