Friday, January 14, 2011

Another {EOTD} Using Mac's Coral Crepe Paint Pot!


I went for something pretty simple, bronzy, ans wearable. I love pairing purple with either oranges or bronzes because it looks stunning on blue eyes, really making them pop! I know Coral Crepe isn't the easiest color to pull off because it can look a bit orange on some skin tones, but paired with the right colors it is surprisingly wearable!


Excuse the odd clumpy lash. I was in a bit of a hurry and didn't notice :(


I used Coral Crepe a lot lighter in this look than I did in my Mickey Contractor inspired look, which is why you don't really see as much orange. I'll post comparison swatches of Coral Crepe to something else later on!

Products Used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Mac Paint Pot in Coral Crepe
Shiseido Hydro-Powder Eyeshadow in Tigers Eye
Mac Eyeshadow in Beauty Marked
Lancome Artliner in Plum
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara in Black

No comments:

Post a Comment