Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Quick EOTD: Bronzy Look Using L.A. Color's $1 12 Eyeshadow Palette in Traditional


Just a quick EOTD. Ignore the smudged mascara (I was in a hurry :/ ) and my gross brows. I've since gotten them waxed and trimmed. The shadows in this palette are really good. I did this look without a primer in only two or three minutes. It's very quick an easy when you have all the colors you could possibly need/want right in front of you. You don't even have to think, haha! Again, I highly recommend!



Products Used:
L.A. Colors 12 E/S Palette in Traditional
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Volume Mascara in Soft Black

From the pictures I bet you can tell what I think of the Define-A-Lash-Volume Mascara, which I tested a few times. What volume!? I have like ZERO lashes in the first pic! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment