Friday, July 9, 2010

Collective Haul!

I haven't really been shopping all that much in the past 4 to 5 months, mainly because I wanted to finish many of the products that I've already got. But this past month or so, I've been buying a lot, so I thought I'd share with you!

First things first: Skincare!

L to R: Cosmedicine Medi-Morphosis Self Adjusting Exfoliator, Cosmedicine Medi-Matte Oil Control Spray, Non-Coated Aspirin (not really skincare, I know, but I figured since I'm going to try making an aspirin mask it counted), Clarins Eye Revive Beauty Flash, and DDF Ultra-Lite Peel.

Face makeup:

L to R: Almay Nearly Naked Loose Powder in Light/Med 200 and Shiseido Accentuating Color Stick in S6, Champagne Flush.

Eyeshadow!!!

Clockwise starting with: Maybelline Eye Studio Eyeshadow in Lawless Lavender, L.A. Colors 12 Eeshadow Palette in Chic, L. A. Colors 12 Eyeshadow Palette in Traditional, Korres Single Eyeshadow in Silver, and Sophia Milano Eyeshadow Compact (no shade/palette name listed).

Mascara:

Top to bottom: Maybelline Define-A-Lash Volume in Soft Black and Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash in Black. I got the Define-A-Lash mascara at the Christmas Tree Shops store at the mall. They had a whole bunch of Maybelline stuff clearenced. It was only $1.99! I'm not really a big fan of the spiky plastic brushes that have become so popular lately, but I figured that at this price I couldn't help but give this one a try.

Lips:

L to R: Clavin Klein Plumping Lipgloss in Georgia, CK Lipgloss in Parfait, CK Lipgloss in Radar (all three came in a set for $10 at Marshalls!!!), Philosophy Lip Shine in Blackberry Bubbly, Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick in Nude Blush, and Nivea Kiss of Shimmer Lip Balm.

Nails:

L to R: Wet n'Wild nail polish in Black Creme, Sinful Colors nail polish in Mint Apple, and Wet n'Wild nail polish in Caribbean Frost.


L to R: Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer in Alabaster, Peachful Breeze, Made You Blush, Pink Twist, Arabian Night, and Addicted to Red. I've already showed you Pink Twist and Arabian Night, but the pics last time were horrible cell phone pics so I figured I'd include theme here. They had them 2 for $1 at the Dollar Tree!!!


OPI Nail Polish in Royal Rajah Ruby, Black Cherry Chutney, A Good Man-Darin is Hard to Find, Midnight in Moscow (the one with the sticker), Do You Lilac It, and Baguette Me Not. Sorry for the weird pic. I could barely get them still long enough to take the picture. They kept rolling :( The order is L to R in kinda two rows, the second beginning with the polish with the sticker on it.

NOT PICTURED CAUSE I JUST PICKED THEM UP AN HOUR AGO:
Pangea Organics Ecocentric Lipcare Pyyrenees Lavender Lip Balm with Cardamon
L. A. Colors Moisturizing Glossy Lips Sheer Lip Color in Sweet Melon
Cover Girl LiquilineBlast Eyeliner in Violet Voltage

So that's it. I'll start posting reviews on these items soon!

Disclosure: The products featured in this post were bought by me for the purpose of my personal use. If you have any further questions about disclosure, don't hesitate to ask in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. WOW what a super haul. I'm especially loving the polishes. :)

    In case you haven't entered, I'm having a new giveaway:
    http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/enter-my-kiss-giveaway.html
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've become a polish hoarder recently, haha! I'll be sure to enter in your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh those ck lipglosses look soo pretty! especially the peachy one! i love peachy/coral lippies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great haul! Soooo many nail polishes! Wow, I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete