Sunday, February 27, 2011

{One Month Later} DDF Aloe Toning Complex

The purpose of this post is just to show you guys how quickly I go through some products. I find that I go through toner faster than any other skin care product. I use my all time favorite toner, the DDF Aloe Toning Complex spray to set my makeup (if it looks to powdery), lightly moisturize if I don't have enough time/skin's too oily for moisturizer, or just refresh my face during the day. I love this toner and am very sad that they no longer sell the 4.5 oz bottle at Sephora, only the 8 oz which is too big.

1 month ago:
This pic was taken a month ago when I did my January favorites post.

Yesterday:

This pic I took yesterday after noticing that it's almost gone:(

My friends love this stuff too. I have a friend who wears a lot of powder product on her face which can make her look over done. One time I just took this out (I carry it in my tote) and showed her the difference it made to spray this after she powdered. She was amazed at how smooth and flawless her makeup looked, how the powder just melted into her skin. I highly recommend doing this if you think your powder looks too heavy. You don't have to buy the DDF one. I really like Olay's Witch Hazel toner, and it's only around $3.50. Just pour it into a spray bottle and you're good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment