Saturday, February 26, 2011

{Haul} Collective Mostly Skincare Haul

So if you've been reading this blog for a while now, you know I try not to buy too much makeup. Well, in the past month I've really been hauling quite a bit, most of it skin care related. Here's what I got!

1. Sephora:
Sephora Jumbo Pencil in White
Sephora Single Eyeshaodw in Choco Excess
Smith's Rosebud Slave

I had to get that eyeshadow. It is just so shimmery, glittery, and pretty!!! And I finally finished my C.O. Bigelow rose salve a while ago and just now decided to try out another rose salve.

2. Marshall's:
Nature's Gate C For Yourself Serum
Caswell-Massey Revitalizing Cool Cucumber Eye Pads

I got the eye pads for only $0.79 cause I think they thought that someone had tampered with them. It looks like there are only a few in the package but they are very thin and I counted and all 24 were there. I've also really been getting into serums. My ski's been so dull lately that I've really been trying out products designed to smooth and brighten.

3. Ocean State Job Lot:
Nivea Visage Natural Beauty Beautifying Daily Peeling

I was interested in this daily exfoliator because I've been wanting to try Nivea Visage products for a while now but just haven't seen them in any of the stores I usually shop in. There was also an illuminating moisturizer and eye cream, but I didn't get those.

L'Oreal Skin Genesis Deep Purifying Exfoliating Foaming Cleanser

I'm not a huge fan of L'Oreal skin care but the concept of adding clay into a foaming cleanser hooked me. The actual product feels heavier than a normal cleanser of that size. I was definitely interested.

4. Mary Kay:
Oil Free Liquid Makeup Remover

This one I bought from a friend of mine who sells Mary Kay. I finished my Almay Moisturizing Makeup Remover and really wanted to try something different. It's like Lancom's Bi-Facil remover in that it's got the double layer.

5. Target:
Revlon PhotoReady Translucent Finisher in Translucent

While I love my NYC Smooth Skin Loose Powder in Translucent, I do need something a bit more portable, so I picked this one up. I'll be doing a full review later because I was a bit surprised by this powder.


Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture for combo skin

A friend of mine told me that this moisturizer is really close to Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel so I had to give it a try. At 4 oz you get a ton of product too.

Reviews on many of these products coming soon! If you've tried any of them let me know what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment