Saturday, April 10, 2010

Get A Free Lancome Juicy Tube!!!

I know I promised no Lancome for a loooooong time, but this is too good to pass up!

Here's the deal: Bring the April cover of Seventeen Magazine to a Lancome counter at any Nordstrom and receive a FREE LANCOME JUICY TUBE!!! You get your pick of four shades, each with limited edition packaging. I'll try to get some pics of them when I go, but I'm not sure when that will be. This offer is, of course, while supplies last only, so hurry!

I've heard of people bringing a printout of the cover as well, but I don't know if you can do that. If you don't have a subscription to Seventeen, I'd try that first because I've heard that it works. If not, just buy the issue. I'm pretty sure it's under four dollars. Considering that a Juicy Tube coasts $18, I don't think that's bad at all.

Here's the cover:


If you take advantage of this offer, let me know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment