Tuesday, July 24, 2012

{Review} Jemma Kidd i-Design Eye Colour in 04 In Season



















Hi there! Today's review is for an eyeshadow that I absolutely adore. Except for the eyeshadows and one liner, I haven't tried many of the Jemma Kidd products at Target because I honestly had a hard time justifying paying so much for makeup in a drugstore type store. However, this eyeshadow, number 04 In Season, is absolutely stunning and I can't rave about it enough!





































How stunning is this shade!?

The shade In Season is a beautiful light golden brown. It has a very antiqued vibe to it, and because it's got a good amount of gold in it whenever I wear it my blue eyes pop. The texture of this shadow is perfection! It is very soft and smooth, but not too buttery. I think I mentioned in another post (don't remember when, sorry) that I had a problem with the shade Vintage from Jemma Kidd, because sadly, like a lot of my Nars single eyeshadows, it would chip and crack easily. I think on that shadow all four corners were showing signs of chipping. I've had no such problems with this shade, mainly I think because unlike Vintage, although it does have a sheen, it's not glittery. The picture above is several months old, and I've actually hit pan on the shadow because I've been wearing it pretty much every day. As far a s wear time, it is not crease proof or anything like that, but I normally wear an eyeshadow base anyway because my lids are oily, so it's not a big deal for me. You also get a very generous amount of product in this shadow, 3 g. For comparison, a MAC eyeshadow is 1.5 g, meaning that for two dollars more, you get more than double the product.

If you love golden taupe-y colors, this one is stunning, definitely a keeper. And since there are Targets everywhere, you can swatch it before you buy it as well. I love and highly recommend this shade!!!

Info:

Price: $17 (for 3 g)

Ingredients: TALC, MICA, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, ZINC STEARATE, SORBIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT MAY CONTAIN: BLACK IRON OXIDE (CI 77499), YELLOW IRON OXIDE (CI 77492), MICA & IRON OXIDES (CI 77019, 77491), MICA & TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77019, 77891)

No comments:

Post a Comment