Sunday, July 29, 2012

{Haul} Nuxe!

Hey there! Today's post is another haul. I haven't tried anything from the brand Nuxe, but when I saw the offer on the Nouveau Cheap blog for 20% off and free shipping and free deluxe samples, I figured I'd give it a try. I wasn't looking to spend a lot of money (their stuff is pricey!), I just wanted to sample a few of their products. I only bought one item, a travel size foaming cleanser, but Nuxe was very generous with the samples.  I'm looking forward to trying out more of their stuff, especially their dry oils!



















L-->R: Anti-Fatigue Moisturizing Cream (sample), Face & Body Ultra Rich Cleansing Gel (sample), Multi Usage Dry Oil (sample), and Micellar Foam Cleanser (travel size). 




















The item I purchased is the Micellar Foam Cleanser with Rose Petals. I've been on a rose kick lately, and do enjoy a good cleanser. It's made for sensitive, normal to combo skin so I'm hoping this gently cleans my oily skin. I've been going through cleansers like crazy lately and my skin has been thankful for it, if a bit dry at times. We'll see how this works.

I purchased the 50 ml/1.6 fl oz travel size version of this stuff for $11. With my 20% off this entire purchase was a little over $8, including free shipping, and I'm very happy with what I got! The full size of this is $23.50 for 5 oz.





































Nuxe included a few very generous samples! The one I'm really looking forward to trying is their Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil. I've seen a lot of rave reviews of this stuff on YouTube and have wanted to try it for a while now, but the price always put me off ($46 for 3.3 oz). This cute little 10 ml sample is sure to last me a while and really let me see what all the hype is about. Really looking forward to it!!!

That's it! Really small haul. More to come!

Have you tried anything from Nuxe? What are your thoughts on their dry oil? What about their Reve De Meil lip balm that I keep hearing about? Let me know in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment