Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mini Haul!

I went over to the Dollar Tree yesterday and was shocked at what I stumbled upon! I found Sally Hansen Salon polishes at two for a dollar!!! And imagine my shock at finding limited edition shades from the Tracy Reese collections!

And sorry in advance for the crappy pics. They were taken with my cell :(

The two shades I got were Arabian Nights (left) and Pink Twice (right). I actually wanted to get Arabian Nights when the collection first came out but I couldn't find it anywhere. I probably went to three CVS's and still couldn't get it, so to find it at the Dollar Tree, and only for $1 was great!


Again I got Arabian Nights, which is a purple with pretty golden shimmer in it, and Pink Twice, a shimmery pink.

Here's a swatch I found of Arabian Nights from All Lacquered Up:

(image)

Isn't it so pretty!?

No comments:

Post a Comment