Wednesday, September 1, 2010

LOTD: Chanel Glossimer in Imaginaire



Just a quick post today: what's on my lips. I've been in love with the Chanel Glossimers for the longest time. I know that a lot of people believe that drugstore and high end glosses are the same, but no one whose ever tried this gloss will tell you that. The texture, finish, feel, and shade selection of this gloss is unlike that of any other gloss that I've tried and I highly recommend these to everyone!!!

The shade Imaginaire looks very dark in the tube, but applies basically like my lips only better, with a bit more of a plum color to them. It's very sheer and I think would be flattering for a wide range of skin tones. I love how juicy and plum it makes my lips look!

My full review is available HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment