Thursday, September 16, 2010

Quick EOTD!


I know, it's been a while since I've been here. Just got the laptop back and will try to post as much as possible in between classes. Sorry for the funky lighting in the pic. Idk what happened, but all the other pcis were blurry so it was this or nothing :( Anyway, I used three shadows: Nars Nepal, Urban Decay YDK and Electric. An odd combo, brown/bronze and matte blue, but they look gorgeous together! Oh, and ignore the bit of mascara on the inside. I didn't notice until I'd already taken the pics.

Here are the shadows:

CW from top: UD YDK, Nars Nepal, UD Electric


CW from top: UD YDK, Nars Nepal, UD Electric

Swatches:

L to R: Nars Nepal, UD YDK, UD Electric.

I'm really loving Nepal specifically because it's very multipurpose. I use it as a shadow, a highlighter all over my face, or a bronzer even. It looks very natural because it's not a garish white like many of the lighter highlighters on the market. And if I use it in the inner corners I get this pretty sultry look. Electric I've been using when I'm in a hurry but want some color. I usually just line my upper lash line, but I wanted to try something different this time so I diffused it around.

More coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment