Saturday, September 25, 2010

Quick EOTD! Glowy Neutral with a Pop!


I've really been loving the blues these past couple of months, especially those with green undertones! They make my eyes look soooo blue! And glowy makeup is really nice before everyone goes matte for fall.

Products Used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Dior 5 Color Eye Palette in Earth Reflectin
Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Minx (Soooo pretty!)
Lancome Difinicils Mascara in Black

The stars of the look:

L to R: Dior Earth Reflection and Urban Decay Minx

Some swatches:

Dior Earth Reflection


Urban Decay Minx

I know that some people have been critiquing the Earth Reflection palette, saying that for $56 it's too neutral, the colors too much like what can be found at the drugstore for $5. True, but I guarantee you that you will not find a palette this stunning at the drugstore. You wont. And the formula of these shadows is perfect. They are not too powdery and very pigmented, not to mention shimmery. A little bit goes a long way. This palette will last you forever. I really like it cause it's so glowy. It makes my eyes look so gorgeous and is never too much despite the shimmer in it.

The Urban Decay liner in Minx is actually my first liquid liner from UD. I don't really use liquid liner all that much cause it's so easy to screw up, but the formula of these and the really skinny brush makes it really easy to apply. I know I have a little boo boo up top, but only cause I was in a hurry. I highly recommend these liners. I actually picked up Crash, a pale purple with silver shimmer, a couple of days ago and I'm liking it as much as I love Minx.

Idk if you noticed above but my hand had little red dots on it. Here's a closeup:

They're more obvious in real life. I tried a lotion, Dove Pro Age cause it's all my mother had on her and I really needed some. I had the worst reaction. For the past few weeks the backs of my hands have been red, itcy, flacky, and bumpy. Will never use again. Ever. It looks better now, but it was pretty bad a couple of weeks ago. My hands started to burn the second I put it on.

That's all for now! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment