Monday, September 6, 2010

Update!

Sorry for the prolonged absence, yet again. My lapton, my brand new 13 in. MacBook Pro has broken FOR THE THIRD TIME!!! GRRRRR!!!! Honestly, I'm starting to get fed up. The whole reason I upgraded from my VAIO to a Mac, after being a PC user all my life, was to not have to deal with crashes and viruses, and ect.Prior to purchasing a $1200 (Yikes!!!) laptop, I was told by many many different sources that Macs are very good, very virus-resistant, very self-sufficient, very durable. Instead, what do I get? A dud. This is the third time I'm sending it in for repairs and I've only had it for a couple of months. WHY DOES THE UNIVERSE HATE ME!?!?!?!?!? Needless to say, I will post as often as I possibly can, but it'll be a while before I get my laptop back :( They sent it to a national repair center this time. Hopefully, it'll be the last time I have to take it in. I'm just very frustrated because this is exactly what I hoped I wouldn't have to deal with. Now, I'm going to have to go the rest of the week without a laptop. I know, it doesn't sound like a big deal, but I really do need it for school. I'm a nursing student and all my info is on there. Plus, a lot of my texbooks are e-books (much cheaper) and I need my computer to read them so that I don't have to go to a comp lab every time I need to study :( Anyway, that's my rant. The evil people at the Apple store that stuck me with this computer are probably laughing right now...mean people >: [

No comments:

Post a Comment