Thursday, September 16, 2010

{Empties+Review}: Bonne Bell lipLites in Berry 'nilla Creme


The lipLites are probably the only glosses that I use now that I've used in high school. They smell sooooooooooo good! I cannot even begin to describe how yummy these smell. Think of the Urban Decay Pocket Rocket glosses, but better.


The one I just finished is in Berry 'nilla Cream. It smells like some kind of berry cake with whipped cream topping. Mmmmmmm!


Empty!!! So rare for me!!! Non beauty addicts don't understand this happiness, but it's been months since I've finished a product cause I've got so much and use something different just about every day. Soooo happy!!!

The applicator:

Just a standard doe foot.

A swatch:

Sucky pic, I know. I was in a hurry. Its a matte, milky pink. It gives a bit of that nude lip look, but not as washed out as a beige gloss. It makes my lips look very very full. It's not a very glossy, more understated, but that's perfect for everyday and work/school. It's not sticky either, but very creamy and smooth. Not too thin, but not thick at all or tacky. It's not moisturizing, but it doesn't dry out my lips. Lasting power is average too. It comes in all different colors and scents. I'm gonna try Cappucino and Cream Pop next! Best of all is that they are only around $3.72 a pop (and I do mean pop, lol!). At this price, anyone can try!

Info:

Price: $3.72

Ingredients: Acetylated Lanolin, Polybutene, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Kaolin, Ozokerite, Flavor (Aroma), Dipropylene Glycol, Silica, Sodium Saccharin, Mica, BHT, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 21 Lake (CI 45380), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360).

Disclosure: The product featured in this post was bought by me for the purpose of my personal use. If you have any further questions about disclosure, don't hesitate to ask in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment