Friday, December 25, 2009

I'm Back! And mega sales at Sephora!!!

First off, HAPPY HOLIDAYS! sorry for the long absence. I just can't seem to stay on top of EVERYTHING that's going on, and I've finally been able to get a few days to relax, so I'm going to make the most of them, haha!

And some good news: Sephora's is giving an extra 20% their already discounted products!!!



Also, there's a really nice weekly special this week!!! A Lip Fusion lip plumper for $10!!! Originally they are $38!!!



The only downside is that they are only offering it on the shade sun, which is a peachy tone. I think it'll fit many skin tones, however, so go for it!!!

Here's the swatch from Sephora:


Lemme know what you think if it if you take advantage of the sale!

All images are from Sephora.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment