Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I Hit Pan In My Beloved Lancome Absolue Concealer!!!






Well, actually, I hit pan quite a while ago, haha! As you can see from the very beat up container, I've really been using it a lot! This is one of the BEST under eye concealers I've EVER used! I'm not kidding! No matter how dark my dark circles are, this baby covers them up WITHOUT EVER LOOKING CAKEY!!! The coverage is effective and very natural looking, and it wears well throughout the day. I have a problem with oily skin, but this doesn't budge throughout the day as long as you set it with powder. I highly recommend this one to everyone!!!

Info:

Price: $30 (discontinued-I found it at TJMaxx for $7.99!)

Ingredients: Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Gylcerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isotearate, Petrolatum, Nylon-12, Cetyl Peg/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Pentylene Glycol, Linalook, Paraffin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) extract), Diphenyl Dimethicone, Padina Pavonica Extract, Cellulose Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Limonene, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tristearin, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Hexyldecanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Butylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Totopherol . May contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide Iron Oxides

Disclosure: The product featured in this post was bought by me for the purpose of my personal use. If you have any further questions about disclosure, don't hesitate to ask in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment