Saturday, August 28, 2010

Update! Back in college!

hey, I know that I've been MIA for the last couple of weeks, but I have a good excuse (this time at least, haha!), I promise. I just moved back to college for the fall semester! I'm glad to be back, but at the same time I find myself missing my privacy, my space, my stuff, my food, my safety, my piece of mind, etc... My roommates are ok. They're nice, but kinda boring you know? Like, I can talk about classes with them and school and the weather, but other than that, nothing. That and there are three of us in what was supposed to be a double room but is now a forced triple, which means that there are only two of everything except for the bed. And guess who got the short end of the stick? Yeah, me. I don't really mind that much, cause I didn't bring that much stuff, but still it's annoying. Oh, and I got bottom bunk. Wow, just saying that makes me feel like I'm five, lol! I don't really mind cause sleeping top bunk makes me feel claustrophobic. Idk, it's ok, but I miss all of my stuff and the convenience of having my own space. I'll deal though. Don't hesitate to comment me if you're living on a campus as well!

For those of you who haven't been reading my blog for a long time, I am a nursing student at a state school in Connecticut. That being said, now that school is back in session I will have to cut back on the amount of time I spend blogging. I will try to post as often as possible, with pics, but I will have to change how I do my reviews cause I don't think I'll have time to take as many pics and edit as much. Plus, blogger is really annoying in how it uploads my pics backwards and on my MacBook it will only let me do one at a time or else it gives me an error. Or the Spinning Beach Ball of Death. Grrrrrrr. Anyway, I hope that everyone had an awesome summer. I wish all those going back to school good luck! And I really hope to be able to update a lot more often than I have been these past couple of weeks. I've just been sooooo busy getting ready (by doing a TON of laundry, cleaning A LOT of stuff) that even just the thought of blogging makes me wanna nap, haha! I wanted to make sure that you guys didn't think that I'd abandoned this blog, and rest assured I haven't! New reviews will be posted soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment