Sunday, January 3, 2010

Project Ten Pan Pledge

Ok, so I'm going to challenge myself with project 10 pan. Until I hit pan in 10 products, I WILL NOT buy any more makeup. I think what brought this on was all the spending over the holidays. I always feel pressured to snap up one of those holiday sets before they're gone. Well, that and the overwhelming amount of makeup that I already own. Well, no more! One of my New Years resolutions is to buy less and use more. I'll update my progress throughout!

**UPDATE**
Ok, so today I got fed up with the amount of makeup in my drawers, purses, EVERYWHERE!!! So I did something a bit drastic. I put all of my makeup, with the exception of about 15 products that I want to finish, in a large plastic bin and have vowed to not use any of it until I finish at least 10 of the products I left out. I know, call me nuts, haha!

Here are some of the products I kept out:
Mac Fluidline in Macroviolet
Mac E/S in Style Snob
Revlon Powder Blush in Naturally Nude
Lancome Difinicils Mascara in Aubergine Royal
Lancome Absolue Concealer (almost done!!!)
Almay Concealor (combo-acne treatment)
Revlon Concealer Duo (for dark circles)
Clinique Glosswear in Whisper

There are a few more, but this is all I remember at the time. I hope this works, and I hope I can do it! Cause I've got sooooooo much stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment