Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Three Favorite Glosses


Ok, so my three favorite glosses right now are, from top to bottom, Urban Decay Pocket Rocket in Kirk, Nars Chihuahua, and Nars Belize. This is just and introductory post. I'll have individual reviews up soon!

Urban Decay in Kirk is a sheer matte tan color. It is soooo glossy. It's perfect for someone who wants an understated nude look without the dead look you get from peachy nudes.


And it comes with some hotties on the cap!!!



Not exactly my type, but hey, I'm not complaining, haha! Eyecandy is eyecandy!

It has a brush applicator. The formula is sooo smooth!!!


L, Chihuahua, R, Belize


Some swatches:

L-R, Kirk, Chihuahua, and Belize


L-R, Nars Chuhuaua and Belize. Belize has the prettiest golden sparkles!!!


Urban Decay Kirk:




Nars Chihuahua:


Nars Belize:


Here's another pic to show just how pretty Belize is:


Anyway, my current three faves. What are yours? Let me know in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment