Wednesday, January 27, 2010

EOTD: Iced Lilac and Passion

So today's look was just a simple purple eye using only four products. Yeah, you heard me right. Only four products!!! I was in the mood for color this morn but didn't have much time so I went with a very simple and wearable combination of purples. And sorry in advance for the sorta fuzzy pics. These were taken on my old camera and the focus is kinda off, so its rally clear in some places but blurry in others.




Products Used:

L'Oreal Color Fresco Refreshing Eye Color in Iced Lilac (I think it's discontinued-I found it at Big Lots)
Clarins Summer Fever Kohl Powder Eyeliner in 02 (LE)
MakeUpForEver Aqua Eyes Eyeliner in 18L
Lancome Difinicils Mascara in Aubergine Royal (LE)

I was rummaging through my makeup stuff and found this palette from Lancome. I got it a while ago, put away and sorta forgot about it. I rally like the colors, so my next purple EOTD will be with this palette. The colors are so pretty!!!

The pallet is 04 Passion from Lancome.

No comments:

Post a Comment