Sunday, December 5, 2010

HUGE COLLECTIVE HAUL!!!

I know I've been away for a while now. I've been busy with school. As the semester winds down there is just so much that has to be done, so many tests. I'm almost out for the winter holiday break, but I promise to update as much as possible, especially since I do so much hauling over the holiday season. I have three hauls to share with you, all done on Black Friday. I though I'd share! Individual reviews are coming soon!

First up: MAC

I got the Smoky Thrillseekers pigment set and the 219 brush. I don't have pics yet, but I'll be posing a review for these tomorrow!

Next up, the Body Shop. Prepare yourselves cause this one's gonna be BIG!!!

The Body Shop had a 3 for $30 sale. You could pick three full size items (excluding gift sets) and each would only cost you $10.

I got:
Body Butter in Satsuma (sooooo delicious!!!!) ($20)
Tea Tree Blackhead Exfoliating Wash ($13)
Nature's Mineral's SPF 25 Mineral Foundation ($25)

Just these three items should have cost me $58, but I got them for only $30!!! In addition, they had a special, where you get a silver purse filled with a lot of full size and sample size (but mostly full size!!!) products for only $25! I don't see it listed online, but I know that they still have it in stores, but now it'll cost you $50 instead of $25.

Here's what's included:
Body Butter in Jolly Orange (Full Size, $20)
Carrot Moisture Cream (Full Size, $8.99)
Body Scrub in Jolly Orange (Full Size, $20)
Lip Balm in Jolly Orange (Full Size, $8)
Soap in Jolly Orange (Full Size, $5)
Bath & Shower Gel in Jolly Orange (Full Size, $13)
Peppermint Intense Foot Rescue Cream (Full Size, $18)
Hemp Hand Protector Cream (Full Size, $10)
Home Fragrance Oil in Jolly Orange (Full Size, $7.50)
Nail Buffer ($3)
Nail File ($3)
Bath Lily ($3)
Bath Brush (Large, $9)
Body Butter in Shimmer Coconut (Sample, .35 oz, $?)
Vitmin E Moisture Serum (Sample, .06 oz, $?)
Christmas Ornament ($?)
Purse ($?)

The ad claims that you're getting a $175 value for $25, but the products add up to $128.49. I suppose they included the cost of the samples, the purse, and the ornaments, to get their figure of $175, but they're pretty cheap. Either way, you still save a TON of money, even if you purchase it now for $50 and I highly recommend you do!!!

And finally, a small haul a Target:

Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation in 100 Ivory
Maybelline Color Sensational Gloss in Sugared Honey
L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in 745 Sugar Plum

That's all for now! Of the three, the only one I actually saved on was the Body Shop haul, but it more than made up for everything else I bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment