Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Body Shop Holiday 2010 Deals!

I posted by Black Friday Body Shop haul earlier and I figured I'd also post some more of their holiday 2010 specials for those of you that are interested!

This is the special I bought with my 3 for $30. My pic below wasn't so great, but the one above shows everything very well! The $25 special was for only Black Friday, and only if you spent $30 or more, but when I went back later they had the same bag for $50. I don't know if there's a minimum amount you need to spend to get the stuff for $50, if it's a nation wide event, or if they've even got any more left, but it's worth checking out in my opinion.

Smaller specials:



I know there are more, so check out there website if you're interested (clicky here)!
Let me know if any of you checked out the Body Shop on Black Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment