Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Day, New Blog

Hi everyone! It's time for change, so here's a brand new blog. For those of you that haven't read any of my other blogs, here's a little bit about myself:

-I love makeup. This just about sums up this blog in one sentence. I'm hopelessly addicted to cosmetics, especially the ones that come in lovely and chic packaging. Basically what that means is that I can never turn away from my Chanel's, Lancome's, and Yves Saint Laurent's, to name a scant few, and I will share my obsession with you in this blog, give you a glimpse of my collection.

-I love to read and write. I don't know what it is about certain books that fascinates me. I am often guilty of judging a book by it's cover, to use a very dated saying. That's not always a good thing, but I've been reading novels for so long that, just from looking at a cover, I know that I will either hate it or love it. Some of these covers are very misleading, but old habits are hard to break. Reading has given me a greater understanding and appreciation for what it takes to write a book, or just write in general. Like anyone, I have my likes and dislikes, but it is unquestionable that it takes a lot to write a book, which is why I respect the authors commitment. This is why I actually started blogging. My very first blog wasn't about fashion or makeup, but rather books, all kinds of books. And who knows, maybe I'll share a few of them with you!

-Finally, I love to anything Victorian. The entire class awes me. I remember the first time I saw the movie Atonement--I was enchanted by the dress, the lifestyle, and the interior designs, and since then I've been collecting little knickknacks--china, dairies, jewelry--all in the Victorian style. But that's another story!

Anyhow, enough about me. I really hope that you enjoy this blog, and if you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me!

Thanks for reading,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment