Sunday, April 3, 2011

{RIP} DDF, Astrale Paris, Olay, Suave, Herbal Essences, H20+, and Lubriderm!


A collective RIP!!! A few of these were in my last hair care post so refer there for my thoughts.

The new additions:
Olay Clarify and Cleanse Daily Scrub

This is a great cleanser for those who need some acne treatment but don't want to deal with dry patches. It leaves my skin feeling very very clean. As an exfoliator, it's ok. It is definitely more for gradual daily exfoliation than heavy duty scrubbing, but whether that's a good thing or not depends on your skin. If you have sensitive skin, a gentle daily exfoliator may be more for you. I will be putting up a full review of this cleanse. I've had the pics for a while now but just haven't had the time to actually sit down and write the review haha!

Lubriderm Advanced Therapy for Extra-Dry Skin

This stuff works better on my hands than any other hand cream I've ever tried. It goes on thick, but absorbs quickly and isn't really greasy like other lotions. It's not specifically meant for hands, but that's what I've been using it for. I've always got it in my bag and it comes in handy all day long! Highly recommend!

DDF Aloe Toning Complex

Yeah, this one is completely gone, down to the letters on the bottle lol! I love this stuff and I've talked about it a lot in past posts. I don't know if I will repurchase because it is kinda pricey, but I am definitely going to keep and refill the bottle! I love how fine of a mist it sprays out!

Astrale Paris Toning Lotion

Astrale Paris isn't a very well known brand at all. I actually found this lotion at TJMaxx for $1, when retail is $12 I think, so definitely a deal!

What made me love it is the fact that it is alcohol free. It would just give my skin this boost of hydration under my moisturizer. And if I used it to make sure that my cleanser had removed all of my makeup it didn't strip my skin like other toners have. If I can find it in store again I will definitely repurchase!

March Favorites will be up later today!!!

2 comments:

  1. wow $1! i need to get my butt to a tjmaxx to see what deals i can find! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right!? It's crazy what I've found there lol!Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete