Sunday, April 17, 2011

{Haul+Update} MAC & I'm Not Dead...

Haul: just a couple things that caught my eye from MAC.

MAC Cutie Eyeshadow Quad and Date Night Dazzleglass.

I know the reviews for the Cutie quad haven't been that great, but I do like these kinds of colors. The light green shade especially caught my eye as well as the two purples so I'm excited to experiment with them.

MAC Cutie Eyeshadow Quad and Date Night Dazzleglass.

MAC Cutie Eyeshadow Quad

MAC Date Night Dazzleglass

Date Night looks very very dark but it actually applies quite sheer, which I like. I've been looking for a replacement for my Chanel Imaginaire and this gives my lips that same slightly plummy look that Imaginaire did. And I know that Dazzleglasses aren't new or anything, but when these first came out I was going through a massive matte craze. I'll be posting a full review on both of these products this up coming week.

MAC Date Night Dazzleglass

Update: No, I'm not dead. Really really sorry for the long absence, but the last two months of school always make it difficult for me to find time to blog. Between classes and clinicals and a social life and sleep I just can't seem to find the time to sit down and blog. I also haven't been spending a lot of time in my room lately cause I swear my roommate is trying to drive me insane. I understand that she's got a show to prepare for (she's a music theater major), but honestly the constant singing is driving me nuts. She sings all the time. Every single time she's in the room she's singing. It's enough to make me wanna pull my hair out. Seriously, right now all I've been hearing from her is "Oh my god just look at thaaaaaaat! A g-string and a cowboy haaaaaaaat!" Shoot me.

No comments:

Post a Comment