Sunday, January 15, 2012

{Haul} CCO


This stuff I actually hauled before I left for NYC. I had visited a CCO at an outlet mall. I don't go there often because it is more than an hour away from where I live, but I needed a few key things and really didn't mind the drive for the savings. And I only got three things, so barely a haul anyway haha!


The first thing I got is something I actually need, which is a new bronzer. I finally finished my Calvin Klein Summer Affair bronzer and was looking for a good replacement. I wanted something with a bit more shimmer this time as well. I picked up MAC's Bronzing Powder in Refined Deeper Bronze. It is a very dark bronzer, but I'm really just going to use it with a very light hand just under the cheek to bring some color into my face. I've also used it a couple of times as a shadow, just with some black liner and mascara and it really looks stunning! It brings out my blue eyes so well! And it was only $16.50, which is a good price for MAC. They did have some lighter shades of bronzer from MAC, but they were from the Surf, Baby! collection and honestly, the packaging really put me off.


The next thing I got I didn't really need, but I really really wanted! This is the Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Shadow Creme in 26, Midnight Kohl. It's a black cream shadow, similar to MAC's Paint Pots, that is shot through with silver and gold shimmer. It is sooo pretty! I didn't get it to use as a shadow, but rather as a liner. I find that darker cream shadows are easier to smudge and get a smoky line with than the actual gel liners, which can look a bit harsh on my fair skin. I've just been loving this one! Can't wait to review it for you guys! And it was $12.25, by the way.


The last thing I got really was a three in one kind of product. It's a travel exclusive from Estee Lauder, two of their MagnaScopic Maximum Volume mascaras and one lash primer sample. I got these three items for $29.99, a great deal! I haven't tried them yet, but I've heard great things about the MagnaScopic mascara. I'm not gonna review them for a while as I'm still working on finishing my Sephora Atomic Volume mascara.

One more little miscellaneous haul to come and then onto reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment