Tuesday, November 2, 2010

LOTD: Rimmel 126 Metallic Seduction


Just a quick Lip Of The Day for today! I was a flapper this year for Halloween, so I went out and bought a plummy dark lipstick. This one from Rimmel, is 126, Metallic Seduction. Like the name suggests, it's a metallic finish on a dark, plummy/burgundy lipstick. What I've really been liking about this lipstick is that it's very moisturizing. I'm not too keen on the smell, which is kinda like coco butter. The only other thing is that it does apply a bit sheer and does feel a bit grainy (because of the glitter/shimmer in the metallic finish), but my love of this color makes me more apt to disregard these annoyances. And the sheerness can be a good thing too. I've been dabbing it on my lips with my finger for a berry kissed look, kinda like a lip stain. It's perfect for fall!

Just a regular swatch:

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment