Tuesday, November 2, 2010

HAUL!!!


Ok, so not a huge haul, but a haul none the less. I stopped by Target, Sephora, a salon, Marshall's, and the dollar store, picking up these goodies!!!

What I got:
NYC Smooth Skin Loose Powder in Translucent
OPI Nail Polish in Meet Me On The Star Ferry (Hong Kong Collection)
OPI Nail Polish in Extra-Va-Vanganza (Burlesque Collection)
OPI Nail Polish in Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous (Switzerland Collection)
Sephora Empty Sifter
Jordana Glitterama Eye Liner in Black Bash
Jordana 5 1/2 Eyeliner Pencil in Bloom
Jordana 5 1/2 Eyeliner Pencil in Navy
Bath and Body Works Tutti Dolci Gloss in Tiramisu Venezliano
Rimmel Precision Eyeliner in Navy Blue
Maybelline Mineral Power Blush in Fresh Plum

NOT PICTURED: My birthday was in October so I stopped by Sephora and got my free gift, which I will share and review later!!! Reviews are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment