Friday, January 14, 2011

{Color Comparison} Mac Coral Crepe and Shiseido Tigers Eye


L: Shiseido Hydro-Powder Eyeshadow in Tigers Eye, R: Mac Paint Pot in Coral Crepe.

I used both of these in my last EOTD, but with the picture quality the difference in color wasn't really that noticeable, so I thought I'd post some comparisons!

A swatch:

Top is Mac's Coral Crepe, bottom is Shiseido's Tigers Eye.

And closer:

Top is Mac's Coral Crepe, bottom is Shiseido's Tigers Eye.

I love these two colors together. I usually put Coral Crepe all over the lid, just past the crease, and then put Tigers Eye into the outer corner, crease, and lower lash line. They blend together sooooo well! I was also really surprised by how well they last, especially the Shiseido shadow. It's a lot creamier and smoother than a Paint Pot, but lasts just as well, which says a lot given that I've got oily skin. I'll try to post some more EOTD's with these shadows because I really have been using them just about daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment